Recipe by Shake'n'Cake
Found a long time ago on the side of a Nestle condensed milk can, these are a winner every time! Please note this recipe uses Australian measurements - 1 cup is 250mls. This recipe is very sweet so replace the white choc bits with nuts if you prefer.
Top Review by tezzaa
I made these cookies with my daughter & they are delicious! We made two batches -- one as described in the recipe & the other we substituted Reese's Peanut Butter Chips instead of the white chocolate. They were a smash hit at a weekend gathering with our 4wd club
- 180 g butter, softened
- 1⁄3 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1⁄2 cups self-raising flour
- 250 g dark chocolate chips
- 1⁄2 cup white chocolate chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 180ºC.
- Beat butter and sugar until creamy, beat in condensed milk. Add flour, stir until combined.
- Add dark and white choc bits, mix well.
- Roll heaped teaspoonfuls of mixture into small balls, place on greased trays, press gently with fork.
- Bake for 15 minutes until golden.