Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
These are the most delicious blueberry muffins ever. I am begged for the recipe each time anyone tries them. Enjoy!
- 4 cups flour
- 3 cups blueberries (I use frozen)
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Spray muffin pan with Pam.
- Mix flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Add berries and toss.
- Combine eggs, sourcream, oil and vanilla. Stir in dry ingredients.
- Fill each muffin 2/3 full and bake at 400 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
Very good soft-textured muffins. Good flavor and I would make these again. The recipe says this makes 12 muffins - I was able to get 12 regular sized muffins, plus there was so much batter left over I filled 6 jumbo sized muffin tins as well.
Yummy!! These quick and easy muffins are delicious. I baked them in my cast iron muffin pans, which have smaller muffin cups, and got 48 muffins out of this recipe. My family loved these and gave them 2-thumbs up. Thank you for sharing this recipe...it is definitely a keeper!