Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Berit was my family's foreign exchange student from Germany. Man could that girl cook!
- 1⁄2 head romaine lettuce, chopped
- 2 roma tomatoes, sliced
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1⁄2 English cucumber, sliced thinly
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 onion, sliced thinly
- 1 yellow bell pepper, sliced in thin strips
- feta cheese
- 1 (2/3 ounce) packetgood season's Italian vinaigrette dressing
- 1⁄2 cup salad oil
- salad vinegar
- freshly cracked black pepper
- Combine all of the vegetables in a large salad bowl.
- Top with Feta and croutons.
- In a cruette mix the salad dressing mix, oil, vinegar, and water together.(make sure to follow your dressing's specific directions)Mash 4 garlic cloves through a garlic mincer and add to the dressing. SHAKE.
- Toss with dressing and enjoy!
- *Note- I hate olives but when I picture this salad in my head, I think it would be pretty with tiny black olives.