1/7 Photos of Benihana Style Fried Rice
Kana Kahuna's Note:
The Benihana fried rice recipe. It used to be posted on their website.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Scramble eggs and chop after cooking.
- 2Saute chopped onion, green onion and carrots until done and mix with chopped scrambled egg and chicken.
- 3Break off chunks of steamed rice and mix with vegetable, egg and chicken.
- 4Add sesame seed and salt and pepper, stirring well.
- 5Add butter and soy sauce into the mixture, stirring well until done.
Browse Our Top White Rice Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All White Rice Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Benihana Style Fried Rice
Serving Size: 1 (234 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 500.7
- Calories from Fat 293
- Total Fat 32.6 g
- Saturated Fat 17.1 g
- Cholesterol 268.3 mg
- Sodium 632.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 17.5 g