Prep 7 mins
Cook 0 mins
Ben and Jerry have been making Oreo Mint ever since they opened their first store in the gas station. it was their top-selling flavor for a long time. Freezing time is however long it takes your freezer to freeze it.
- Place the cookies in a bowl, cover and refrigerate.
- Whisk the eggs in a mixing bowl until light and fluffy, 1-2 minutes.
- Whisk in the sugar, a little at a time, then continue whisking until completely blended, about 1 minute more.
- Pour in the cream and milk and whisk to blend.
- add the peppermint extract and blend again. Transfer the mixture to an ice cream maker and freeze following manufacturer's instructions.
- After the ice cream stiffens, about 2 minutes before it is done, add the chopped cookies, then continue freezing until the ice cream is ready.
This ice cream is just as great as you might except from Ben & Jerry's! Smooth and creamy, mint with chocolate cookies! My favorite! Thank you, Annacia!