1/2 Photos of Ben & Jerry's Oreo Mint Ice Cream
Ben and Jerry have been making Oreo Mint ever since they opened their first store in the gas station. it was their top-selling flavor for a long time. Freezing time is however long it takes your freezer to freeze it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the cookies in a bowl, cover and refrigerate.
- 2Whisk the eggs in a mixing bowl until light and fluffy, 1-2 minutes.
- 3Whisk in the sugar, a little at a time, then continue whisking until completely blended, about 1 minute more.
- 4Pour in the cream and milk and whisk to blend.
- 5add the peppermint extract and blend again. Transfer the mixture to an ice cream maker and freeze following manufacturer's instructions.
- 6After the ice cream stiffens, about 2 minutes before it is done, add the chopped cookies, then continue freezing until the ice cream is ready.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ben & Jerry's Oreo Mint Ice Cream
Serving Size: 1 (1085 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 3255.0
- Calories from Fat 2014
- Total Fat 223.8 g
- Saturated Fat 123.8 g
- Cholesterol 1109.2 mg
- Sodium 1171.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 284.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.3 g
- Sugars 213.6 g
- Protein 38.4 g