Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
A nice rice dish best served with beef,lamb or pork.
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2⁄3 cup onion, Diced
- 1 tablespoon garlic, Minced
- 1 cup jasmine rice
- 1 1⁄2 cups vegetable broth
- 1⁄2 teaspoon saffron
- 1 teaspoon rosemary, ground fine
- Combine the oils in a heavy saucepan ( best if it has a lid).
- Add the Garlic and Onion and cook until soft.
- Add in the rice, cook for 3 Minutes, stir frequently.
- Add the Broth, Saffron and Rosemary.
- Cook for 15-20 minutes or until the liquid is absorbed.
- Let sit for 3-5 minutes, covered.
- Fluff with a fork or chopsticks before serving.