1/1 Photo of Beet Salad With Pistachios and Feta Cheese
This recipe is from the Sept. 16, 2008 edition of the "Living" section of our local newspaper, "The Democrat & Chronicle". DH and I were blessed with an abundance of beets in our vegetable garden this year and have been searching for different ways to use them. I thought this recipe sounded interesting. I have not made this yet but have plans for the near future.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small mixing bowl, whisk together orange juice, vinegar, honey and olive oil until well blended.
- 2Place beets through the shredding disc of a food processor, then toss with half the dressing mixture.
- 3Toss romaine lettuce with remaining dressing and divide among four salad plates.
- 4Top each plate with beets and sprinkle with pistachios and feta cheese.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beet Salad With Pistachios and Feta Cheese
Serving Size: 1 (131 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 150.9
- Calories from Fat 92
- Total Fat 10.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 6.3 mg
- Sodium 121.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
- Sugars 10.3 g
- Protein 3.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
white wine vinegar