This is great! I found this on allrecipes.com and it was submitted by Holly. It is so easy and tastes like take-out!
- In a small bowl, combine the soy sauce, rice wine, brown sugar and cornstarch.
- Set aside.
- Heat oil in wok or skillet over medium high heat.
- Stir-fry ginger and garlic for 30 seconds.
- Add the steak and stir-fry for 2 minutes or until evenly browned.
- Add the snow peas and stir-fry for an additional 3 minutes.
- Add the soy sauce mixture, bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
- Lower heat and simmer until the sauce is thick and smooth.
- Serve immediately.