Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
We loved this recipe- it was easy to make and tasted so good- very satisfying!
- 1 cup beef broth
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 3⁄4 lb small yukon gold potato
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 lb green beans
- 1 1⁄2 cups baby carrots
- 1 cup frozen pearl onions, thawed
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 lb sirloin tip steak, cut into 2-inch pieces (about 1 inch thick)
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a baking sheet with nonstick cooking spray; set aside. Whisk broth, ketchup, mustard and cornstarch; set aside. Cut potatoes into 1/2-inch wedges; place on prepared baking sheet and sprinkle with 1/4 teaspoon of the garlic salt and 1/8 teaspoon of the black pepper. Bake at 400 degrees F for 20 minutes or until tender. Remove from oven and set aside.
- Trim beans and cut into 2-inch pieces; cut carrots in quarters lengthwise. Place in a large skillet; add onions and 1/4 cup water. Cover; cook on medium-high heat for 5 minutes. Remove lid and cook until water is gone. Remove vegetables and keep warm.
- Add oil to skillet and heat over medium-high heat. Sprinkle sirloin with remaining 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt and 1/8 teaspoon black pepper and add to skillet. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes. Pour broth mixture into skillet; boil for 1 minute or until thickened. Stir in vegetables. Add potatoes to skillet and gently toss to coat.
Nice! I will use tomato paste next time instead of ketchup!