1/2 Photos of Beef Tips over Noodles
1 hr 20 mins
Definitely a family favorite. There are never any leftovers!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In large skillet, Brown meat on all sides. (meat only if using mushrooms).
- 2Stir in consomme, wine, soy sauce, garlic and onion salt (and mushrooms). Heat to boiling.
- 3Reduce heat; cover and simmer 1 hour or until meat is tender.
- 4Blend cornstarch and water; stir gradually into meat mixture.
- 5Cook, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens and boils. Boil and stir 1 minute. Add more cornstarch and water if needed to thicken gravy.
- 6Serve over cooked noodles.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beef Tips over Noodles
Serving Size: 1 (256 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 298.6
- Calories from Fat 30
- Total Fat 3.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 46.4 mg
- Sodium 1017.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 50.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 9.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
condensed beef broth