Definitely a family favorite. There are never any leftovers!
Make and share this Beef Tips over Noodles recipe from Food.com.
- In large skillet, Brown meat on all sides. (meat only if using mushrooms).
- Stir in consomme, wine, soy sauce, garlic and onion salt (and mushrooms). Heat to boiling.
- Reduce heat; cover and simmer 1 hour or until meat is tender.
- Blend cornstarch and water; stir gradually into meat mixture.
- Cook, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens and boils. Boil and stir 1 minute. Add more cornstarch and water if needed to thicken gravy.
- Serve over cooked noodles.