Recipe by sheila
This is one of the recipes I waited so long for. This a great recipe. It was in the paper today. It comes from The House of Chans.
- 1 lb flank steak (makes 10 skewers)
- 2 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 2 tablespoons ground bean sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon redpepper seeds
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons cooking sherry
Directions See How It's Made
- Put beef in freezer for 20 minutes to harden (it is easier for cutting). Cut meat into 1/4-inch thick slices, 4 inches long, 2 inches wide. Put on 6-inch bamboo skewers.
- Mix flavorings together until smooth; pour over beef and marinate for at least 2 hours.
- Heat fryolator or grill to 350°F; cook 10 minutes.