Prep 0 mins
Cook 25 mins
Mouth watering smoky flavor in a deep auburn glaze, this perks up your beef sausages like you wouldn't beleive.
- 10 beef sausages
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried onion flakes
- 1 tablespoon liquid smoke
- Spray a 9x13 pan with cooking spray, then lay the sausages in the pan.
- Combine all sauce ingredients, and pour over the sausages.
- Bake uncovered at 350 for 25- 30 min's.
Great glaze - takes the sausage to another level of MMMmmm. I cooked the sausages on my Griddler and then added the glaze for the last minute Fabulous, served with a baked potato, steamed broccoli & cauliflower. Lovely dinner. Thanks Dee