Recipe by Nif
A fast meal that's tasty and easy on the budget. Another Kraft recipe that I lightened up. Enjoy!
Top Review by justlookin'
Weird tasting -- read other reviews and added fresh & granulated garlic, pepper and paprika to get some flavor. The tomato soup gave it a sweeter than we like flavor. My husband found very thick as well. Won't be making this again.
- 6 cups broad egg noodles, uncooked
- 1 lb extra lean ground beef
- 1 cup onion, sliced
- 1⁄2 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) can mushrooms, undrained
- 1 (10 ounce) can condensed tomato soup
- 1⁄2 cup light cream cheese spread (1/2 a tub)
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- fresh parsley, chopped (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook noodles as directed on package.
- Meanwhile, brown meat in skillet; drain. Add onions and peppers; cook and stir until tender. Stir in all remaning ingredients; cook 5 minutes or until heated through.
- Drain noodles, place on serving platter. Top with meat mixture. Garnish with chopped fresh parsley, if desired.