Smoked Salmon Lasagne (Lasagna) Rolls
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
A tasty dish that looks more complicated than it really is. I lightened a Kraft recipe for this one, so it's only 5 WW pts. Enjoy!
- Ready In:
- 8 lasagna noodles, cooked and drained
- 4 ounces low-fat cream cheese, softened (1/2 a brick)
- 5 1⁄2 ounces smoked salmon, sliced
- 1 1⁄2 cups pasta sauce, your favourite kind
- 1 cup reduced-fat mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 8 fresh dill sprigs (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400°F Spread noodles evenly with cream cheese; top with salmon. Roll up each noodle.
- Place, seam sides down, in greased 13 x 9 inch pan; top with sauce and sprinkle evenly with mozzarella. Cover with foil. Bake 25 minutes or until heated through, removing foil after 15 minutes.
- Garnish each roll with a dill sprig (optional).
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION