Easy Lasagna Rolls
- Ready In:
- 12 lasagna noodles, cooked, drained
- 2 cups cottage cheese (or ricotta cheese)
- 1 1⁄2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 1 (32 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 -2 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded, for topping
- Mix cottage cheese, 1-1/2 cup mozzarella and parmesan cheese with eggs and parsley.
- Place one lasagna noodle on work surface.
- Spread 1/3 cup cheese mixture on noodle evenly.
- Roll up tightly like a pinwheel.
- Place seamside down in microwave-safe baking pan, that has 2 cup of spaghetti sauce in bottom.
- Continue until with remaining ingredients.
- Cover rolls with remaining sauce and sprinkle with additional mozzarella cheese.
- Cover with microwave-safe wrap and microcook on high 10-20 minutes, until cheese is melted.
Join The Conversation
I agree 100% that this is a fast and easy recipe. Like others, I made it in a 350 degree oven for 20 minutes. I made a half recipe and fit it into an 8x8 glass pan. I used soft farmer's cheese, and similar to cottage cheese it's not as sweet as ricotta. I think something is missing from the cheese, maybe a little sugar. Not sure. But if I made this again, would be playing with the filling ingredients a little. I also didn't love my homemade sauce, but that was my fault, not the recipes. Given how easy it was, I would definitely do something like this again. I could also see adding sauteed mushrooms and onions to the top an more fresh herbs or spinach in with the cheese. Will have to experiement!