Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
This is one of our favorite recipe.Soo Yummy!
- 453.59 g flank steak, thinly sliced
- 59.16 ml soy sauce (I used kikkoman)
- 36.97 ml brown sugar
- 59.14 ml chopped green onion
- 29.58 ml minced garlic
- 29.58 ml sesame seeds
- 29.58 ml sesame oil
- 2.46 ml ground black pepper
- Place the beef in a shallow dish.Combine soy sauce,sugar,green onion,garlic,sesame seeds,sesame oil and ground black pepper in a small bowl.Pour over beef.cover and refrigerate for 3 hours.
- Preheat on outdoor grill for high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Quickly grill beef on hot grill untill slightly charred and cooked through,1 to 2 minutes per side.