Prep 5 mins
Cook 6 hrs
I couldn't find a good beef and noodle recipe, so I made my own. We love this served over potatoes. Yes, high in starches, but oh so good. It's also why we only eat this once or twice a year.
- 1 lb boneless bottom round roast, frozen
- 1 (14 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) onion soup mix
- 2 cups beef broth or 2 cups chicken broth or 2 cups water
- 2 cups egg noodles
- Toss all ingredients in a crock pot.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- Turn to high, add egg noodles, and cook for another half hour.