Prep 10 mins
Cook 4 hrs
I know I have had several dishes like this but couldn't find exactly the ingredients my memory thought were there. Hope you enjoy!
- 2 lbs beef roast, cut into cubes
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 beef bouillon cube
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can mushroom, drained
- 1 cup carrot, diced
- 1⁄2 cup Burgundy wine
- 4 cups cooked egg noodles
- 0.5 (1 ounce) package herb and lemon soup mix
- Preheat oven to 325F.
- In a large bowl combine the beef, garlic, dry soup mix, bouillon, onion, carrots and soup.
- Mix all together and pour mixture into a lightly greased 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Cover and bake in the preheated oven for 4 hours.
- Add mushrooms and wine and bake for another 10 minutes.
- Add cooked egg noodles and mix all together.
- Serve with fresh bread and a green salad, if desired.