Montana Heart Song's Note:
Ground beef or ground turkey with or without onions and celery wrapped in wonton wrappers and topped with cheese.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 lbs lean ground meat
- 24 wonton wrappers
- Pam cooking spray
- 1 cup minced onion
- 1 cup minced celery
- 2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar or 1 teaspoon sugar substitute
- 2 beaten eggs
- 1 1/2 cups Italian seasoned breadcrumbs or 1 1/2 cups plain toasted breadcrumbs
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1Spray Pam in two 12 cup muffin pans.
- 2Place one wonton wrappers in each cup.
- 3Bake 375* for 7 minutes.
- 4Leave in muffin pans to cool.
- 5In frying pan, add ground meat, onions, celery,garlic salt, pepper and dry mustard.
- 6Mix well. Add oil, if meat is lean or it is ground turkey. Lightly brown. Drain.
- 7Add tomato sauce and sugar. Mix.
- 8Add two beaten eggs and bread crumbs.
- 9Mix well.
- 10Distribute evenly in 24 muffin cups.
- 11Bake 375* 20 minutes. Last 5 minutes of cooking,sprinkle mozzarella cheese on top of cups.
Browse Our Top North American Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All North American Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Beef and Mozzarella Wraps
Serving Size: 1 (48 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 24
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 103.2
- Calories from Fat 37
- Total Fat 4.2 g
- Saturated Fat 1.6 g
- Cholesterol 23.6 mg
- Sodium 283.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 1.3 g
- Protein 4.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lean ground meat