Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Ground beef or ground turkey with or without onions and celery wrapped in wonton wrappers and topped with cheese.
- 2 lbs lean ground meat
- 24 wonton wrappers
- Pam cooking spray
- 1 cup minced onion
- 1 cup minced celery
- 2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon sugar or 1 teaspoon sugar substitute
- 2 beaten eggs
- 1 1⁄2 cups Italian seasoned breadcrumbs or 1 1⁄2 cups plain toasted breadcrumbs
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- Spray Pam in two 12 cup muffin pans.
- Place one wonton wrappers in each cup.
- Bake 375* for 7 minutes.
- Leave in muffin pans to cool.
- In frying pan, add ground meat, onions, celery,garlic salt, pepper and dry mustard.
- Mix well. Add oil, if meat is lean or it is ground turkey. Lightly brown. Drain.
- Add tomato sauce and sugar. Mix.
- Add two beaten eggs and bread crumbs.
- Mix well.
- Distribute evenly in 24 muffin cups.
- Bake 375* 20 minutes. Last 5 minutes of cooking,sprinkle mozzarella cheese on top of cups.
another 5 star recipe. this is yummy and will be making this a regular at my house. thank you.