1/4 Photos of Bea's Jalapeno Cheese Muffins
These are very tasty and easy to make
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, mix flour, baking powder, baking soda, sugar and salt. Add cheese and onion and mix with a fork.
- 2Whisk yoghurt, melted butter, eggs and jalapeno together. Add to dry ingredients. Stir until evenly moistened.
- 3Bake in lined muffin cups at 400 F for 15 minute.
- 4Delicious on it's own or with cream cheese.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bea's Jalapeno Cheese Muffins
Serving Size: 1 (79 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 215.7
- Calories from Fat 105
- Total Fat 11.7 g
- Saturated Fat 7.1 g
- Cholesterol 63.6 mg
- Sodium 412.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 8.6 g