Ham or Sausage Cheese Muffins
- Ready In:
- 2 cups self rising flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup fully cooked chopped ham or 1/2 cup sausage (drain grease if using sausage)
- 1⁄2 cup sharp shredded cheddar cheese
- In a large bowl combine flour,baking soda.
- combine remaining ingredients.
- Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened.
- Fill greased or paper lined muffin cups 2/3 full.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 14 minutes or until muffins test done.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!