Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
I have been making this recipe for over 20 yrs. and everyone always enjoys it.
- 1 can refried beans, mixed with
- 2 tablespoons ortega taco sauce
- 1 avocado, mashed with
- 1 tablespoon Miracle Whip
- 1 (8 ounce) jarortega taco sauce
- 1 can sliced black olives, drained
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 1 tomatoes, diced
- 1 bunch green onion, diced
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- In a 10 inch pie pan layer the ingredients in the order listed.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
This excellent bean dip got rave reviews by everyone at the party. Very easy to prepare and I love that it can be made ahead of time. Thanks for sharing this winner, Indiana Debbie!!!!