1/1 Photo of Bean & Banana Cookies
Kim D.'s Note:
I haven't tried these yet, I'm posting as a request. The recipe comes from a cookbook called "Wholly Frijoles! - The Whole Bean Cookbook" by Shayne Fisher. note The yield amount was estimated!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375°F.
- 2Cream together sugar, eggs, butter and vanilla.
- 3Add beans and banana and beat until fluffy.
- 4Add baking soda, flour and oats; blend until smooth.
- 5Stir in chocolate chips.
- 6Drop by tablespoonfuls onto a baking sheet.
- 7Bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden.
- 8~NOTE~You may use canned navy beans, but rinse well before you puree.
- 9~NOTE~You may substitute raisins for the chocolate chips.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Bean & Banana Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1154 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 161.6
- Calories from Fat 59
- Total Fat 6.5 g
- Saturated Fat 3.8 g
- Cholesterol 25.6 mg
- Sodium 109.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 24.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 13.5 g
- Protein 2.5 g