Classic Banana Cookies
photo by Brandy W.
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Combine flour, baking powder, salt and sugar in a large bowl. Mix well.
- Add butter or margarine. Mix well.
- Add remaining ingredients. Mix well.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls on cookie sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven 12 minutes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Found this recipe, made a double batch with frozen bananas, so I added an additional tsp of baking powder and 1 cup of additional flour, as the frozen bananas made it wetter, more like banana bread batter. I added 1 cup of walnuts and 2 tsp cinnamon ( double batch, mind you). We like the cakiness that the cookies turned out to be and the flavor. I do intend to do a powdered sugar glaze on them when they cool.