1/1 Photo of BBQ Meatballs
5 hrs 35 mins
A very tasty variation on an old stand-by --- meatballs!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine chili sauce, grape jelly and mustard in crockpot; stir well.
- 2Cover and cook on High while preparing meatballs.
- 3To prepare meatballs; mix ingredients with hands.
- 4Shape into 20 1-1/2 inch balls.
- 5Bake in an ungreased oblong pan (13x9x2) in a 400°F oven until light brown, 20-25 minutes.
- 6OR: cover and microwave meatballs in an ungreased baking dish, 6 minutes on High, turning once.
- 7OR: cook over medium heat in frying pan, turning occasionally, until brown, about 20 minutes.
- 8Add cooked meatballs to sauce in crockpot.
- 9Stir well to coat, cover and cook on Low for 6-8 hours or High for 4 hours.
- 10(Low is recommended).
- 11To serve as appetizers, make small meatballs and serve on toothpicks.
- 12To serve as a main meal, make regular size meatballs and serve over flat noodles.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for BBQ Meatballs
Serving Size: 1 (203 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 496.7
- Calories from Fat 109
- Total Fat 12.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 98.0 mg
- Sodium 1751.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 71.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.0 g
- Sugars 43.9 g
- Protein 23.6 g