A very tasty variation on an old stand-by --- meatballs!
Make and share this BBQ Meatballs recipe from Food.com.
- Combine chili sauce, grape jelly and mustard in crockpot; stir well.
- Cover and cook on High while preparing meatballs.
- To prepare meatballs; mix ingredients with hands.
- Shape into 20 1-1/2 inch balls.
- Bake in an ungreased oblong pan (13x9x2) in a 400°F oven until light brown, 20-25 minutes.
- OR: cover and microwave meatballs in an ungreased baking dish, 6 minutes on High, turning once.
- OR: cook over medium heat in frying pan, turning occasionally, until brown, about 20 minutes.
- Add cooked meatballs to sauce in crockpot.
- Stir well to coat, cover and cook on Low for 6-8 hours or High for 4 hours.
- (Low is recommended).
- To serve as appetizers, make small meatballs and serve on toothpicks.
- To serve as a main meal, make regular size meatballs and serve over flat noodles.