Recipe by Paris D
This is from indobase.com. My husband cuts the cream cheese into big chunks and they just melt in your mouth. We eat this for dinner and breakfast!
- 12 eggs
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 1.23 ml dried sage
- 1.23 ml dried thyme
- 1.23 ml dried oregano
- 14.79 ml butter
- 4 roma tomatoes, sliced
- 236.59 ml fresh basil leaf, finely chopped
- 226.79 g cream cheese, cubed
Directions See How It's Made
- Add eggs, salt, pepper, sage, oregano, and thyme to medium bowl.
- Whisk together.
- Add butter to large oven proof skillet. Melt over medium heat.
- Add tomatoes to skillet, and sauté one minute.
- Reduce heat to low. Add fresh basil leaves and sauté until leaves are limp.
- Pour egg mixture over tomatoes.
- Top with cream cheese cubes.
- Cover and cook over low heat approximately 20 minutes or until set on top.