Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Easy, delicious finger food snack perfect for parties, and can easily be a delicious spread for crackers as well.
- 1 (8 ounce) can crabmeat
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 -3 radishes (chopped fine)
- 3 tablespoons onions (chopped fine)
- 1⁄2 an apple (chopped fine)
- 1⁄2 lemon (juice of)
- salt & pepper
- 1 bag of mini pita bread (3 inch round)
- 1 cup alfafa mixed sprouts (or sprout of choice)
- Combine first 8 ingredients.
- Best to refrigerate for a bit for flavors to meld.
- Cut mini pitas in half.
- Spoon a tsp of mixture into each pita pocket. (Or serve on crackers).
- Top with Alafa sprouts so that the sprouts "stick out" and look like "hair". Serve and enjoy.