Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
I found this online years ago from Semolina's Restaurant.
- 14.79 ml corn oil
- 56.69 g chicken breasts, cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- black pepper
- cayenne pepper
- 56.69 g andouille sausages
- 28.34 g bell pepper, cut in strips
- 28.34 g red onion, cut in strips
- 4.92 ml garlic
- 113.39 g marinara sauce
- 56.69 g hickory flavored barbecue sauce
- 118.29 ml provolone cheese
- 118.29 ml smoked gouda cheese
- 283.49 g rigatoni pasta, cooked
- green onion, chopped
- cilantro leaf
- Season chicken with salt, black pepper, cayenne and cumin.
- Saute chicken and andouille in corn oil until chicken loses raw color.
- Add bell pepper, onion and garlic. Cook until vegetables are limp.
- Add marinara and barbecue sauce. Bring to a boil.
- Place cooked rigatoni pasta in a bowl. Pour sauteed mixture on top of pasta.
- Top with Provolone and Gouda cheeses.
- Garnish with green onions and cilantro leaves.