Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
I found this online years ago from Semolina's Restaurant.
- 1 tablespoon corn oil
- 2 ounces chicken breasts, cut into 3/4-inch cubes
- black pepper
- cayenne pepper
- 2 ounces andouille sausages
- 1 ounce bell pepper, cut in strips
- 1 ounce red onion, cut in strips
- 1 teaspoon garlic
- 4 ounces marinara sauce
- 2 ounces hickory flavored barbecue sauce
- 1⁄2 cup provolone cheese
- 1⁄2 cup smoked gouda cheese
- 10 ounces rigatoni pasta, cooked
- green onion, chopped
- cilantro leaf
- Season chicken with salt, black pepper, cayenne and cumin.
- Saute chicken and andouille in corn oil until chicken loses raw color.
- Add bell pepper, onion and garlic. Cook until vegetables are limp.
- Add marinara and barbecue sauce. Bring to a boil.
- Place cooked rigatoni pasta in a bowl. Pour sauteed mixture on top of pasta.
- Top with Provolone and Gouda cheeses.
- Garnish with green onions and cilantro leaves.