Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
I have had this pudding every Christmas . And at all the good old family get togethers. very easy to make
- 4 bananas, sliced
- 1 (12 ounce) box vanilla wafers
- 4 (3 1/2 ounce) boxes vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 (14 ounce) box graham crackers
- 32 ounces Cool Whip, the large size
- maraschino cherry
- walnuts, for topping (optional)
- Prepare pudding as indicated on box.
- Make a layer of the wafer cookies and graham crackers in the bottom.
- of the bowl or pan, then add some sliced Bananas.( If using a see.
- through bowl make sure to layer so it will look nice).
- Add a layer of vanilla pudding.then on top of pudding add a thin layer of cool whip on top of that ad a little cherry juice.
- Now continue this.
- Wafers,Crackers,Bananas,Pudding,Cool Whip And juice until you reach the top.
- At the top do not add cherry juice, instead top with remainin cool whip.
- Crush about 2 vanilla wafer cookies and crush 1 whole graham cracker.
- sprinkle this on top of the cool whip, Add nuts(opt)top with one cherry, cover and chill.
- TIP: The more wafers and crackers used the better the pudding.
Quick, great recipe. Made it for a bbq and went over great. Thanks for posting! <3