Recipe by Kikimony
OK, stop looking! This is heavenly! This was served at a restaurant's holiday party by my uncle and I have been approached by the owner to give them the recipe. You have to try this simple, yet WONDERFUL, dessert. The cream mixture is what makes this different and wonderful!
Top Review by Merlot
Hi Stephanie, this is absolutetly WONDERFUL!!! Your directions are clear and easy to follow. I made this exactly as stated except I did not have any cherries for garnish. Thanks for sharing a great recipe. :-)
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, melted
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 2 eggs
- 2 cups sifted powdered sugar
- 3⁄4 cup butter or 3⁄4 cup margarine, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple in syrup, well drained
- 4 medium bananas
- 1 (9 ounce) carton Cool Whip
- 1⁄2 chopped pecans
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine MELTED butter and Graham Crackers.
- Pat in bottom of 13 x 9 x 2 pan.
- Beat eggs on high speed 4 minutes (critical of time).
- Add powdered sugar, softened butter and vanilla and beat 5 minutes more on high.
- Spread over crumbs evenly.
- Chill for 30 minutes in refrigerator.
- Spread pineapples over cream mixture.
- Arrange bananas over the pineapples.
- Cover with Cool Whip.
- Sprinkle with nuts and then place a few cherries.
- Cover, refrigerate 6 hours or overnight.