Recipe by Recipe USA
Decadent and yummy! Very easy, quick. Would be great at a picnic or potluck.
Top Review by Maggie Joe
At last...thank you thank you. I had this recipe and lost it and have looked high and low. The others that I found use raw eggs for the cream mixture (no thanks) This is exactly how I made this for so many years. Thanks for putting a big smile on my face.
- 1 1⁄4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1 2⁄3 cups sugar
- 1⁄3 cup butter, melted
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 3 ripe bananas
- 1⁄3 cup chocolate flavored syrup
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple in juice, drained
- 1 (16 ounce) container Cool Whip, thawed
- 1⁄2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 (6 ounce) jar maraschino cherries, drained, and halved
Directions See How It's Made
- In a 13 x 9 x 2 inch baking pan stir together graham cracker crumbs, 3 tablespoons of the sugar and butter. Press firmly into bottom of pan.
- In large mixing bowl beat cream cheese and remaining sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Spread evenly over crumb crust.
- Slice bananas and place on top of cheese mixture. Drizzle with 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup.
- Spoon drained pineapple over bananas. Spread Cool Whip over top. Sprinkle with pecans and cherries. Drizzle with remaining chocolate syrup.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours or overnight.