1/2 Photos of Banana Split Dessert (4 Points * Low Fat & Low Sugar)
1 hr 20 mins
Here's a lower-fat and sugar version of the popular Banana Split Dessert. One serving has approx 194 calories and 6 grams of fat. That's about 4 weight watcher's points.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups low fat graham cracker crumbs
- 5 tablespoons reduced fat margarine, melted
- 1 (12 ounce) can fat-free evaporated milk
- 1/4 cup nonfat milk, cold
- 2 (3 ounce) packages sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 4 medium bananas, sliced
- 1 (20 ounce) can unsweetened crushed canned pineapple, drained
- 8 ounces fat-free cool whip
- 3 tablespoons walnuts, chopped
- 1/4 cup chocolate syrup
- 10 maraschino cherries, quartered
- 1Combine cracker crumbs and margarine; press on the bottom of a 9 x 13 dish coated with nonstick cooking spray.
- 2In a bowl, combine the milks and the pudding mixes and whisk for 2 minutes or until slightly thickened.
- 3Spread pudding evenly over crust. Layer with bananas, drained pineapple and then whipped topping.
- 4Sprinkle with nuts; drizzle with chocolate syrup and top with cherries.
- 5Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving. Cut into 15 servings.
Browse Our Top Gelatin Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Gelatin Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana Split Dessert (4 Points * Low Fat & Low Sugar)
Serving Size: 1 (122 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 100.7
- Calories from Fat 23
- Total Fat 2.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 1.0 mg
- Sodium 83.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 12.5 g
- Protein 2.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
low fat graham cracker crumbs
fat-free cool whip