Barb in WNY's Note:
I've had this recipe for years I'm posting it to get values (calories, fat, etc.). The cooking time is the chilling time. The original recipe didn't call for low fat or non-fat cream cheese and sour cream. These changes reduce the fat by about half and I don't notice a differ between regular and no-fat ingredients.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted with
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 cup almonds, finely chopped
- 1Crust: Combine all ingredients and mix well.
- 2Press firmly into a 9-inch pie plate, building up the sides with a nice edge.
- 3Brown in a 350°F oven for 10 minutes.
- 4Cool completely before filling.
- 5Filling: Beat together all ingredients until well blended.
- 6Pour into cooled crust and chill at least 3 hours before serving.
Browse Our Top Pie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana Sour Cream Pie
Serving Size: 1 (144 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 491.7
- Calories from Fat 200
- Total Fat 22.2 g
- Saturated Fat 9.0 g
- Cholesterol 36.9 mg
- Sodium 658.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 61.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 36.4 g
- Protein 14.6 g