1/3 Photos of Banana Pancakes (Eggless)
It's really hard to find a recipe for eggless pancakes, and after lots of searching, I found a few pancake recipes and fine-tuned them to come up with this one, which is awfully easy and pretty darn yummy as well! It tastes wonderful with honey, or, if using apples instead of bananas, apple jam! It can easily be veganised using soy milk, or a similar substitution.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, mix all-purpose flour, whole wheat flour, salt, baking powder and sugar.
- 2Stir in milk and bananas just until moistened.
- 3Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium high heat.
- 4Pour or scoop the batter onto the griddle, using approximately 1/4 cup for each pancake.
- 5Brown on both sides and serve hot.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana Pancakes (Eggless)
Serving Size: 1 (797 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 91.4
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.6 mg
- Sodium 142.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 2.8 g
- Protein 3.3 g