It's really hard to find a recipe for eggless pancakes, and after lots of searching, I found a few pancake recipes and fine-tuned them to come up with this one, which is awfully easy and pretty darn yummy as well! It tastes wonderful with honey, or, if using apples instead of bananas, apple jam! It can easily be veganised using soy milk, or a similar substitution.
- In a large bowl, mix all-purpose flour, whole wheat flour, salt, baking powder and sugar.
- Stir in milk and bananas just until moistened.
- Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium high heat.
- Pour or scoop the batter onto the griddle, using approximately 1/4 cup for each pancake.
- Brown on both sides and serve hot.