1/4 Photos of Banana-Oatmeal Bread
Dreamer in Ontario's Note:
Original recipe comes from Weight Watchers - 3 pts per serving
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Mix all dry ingredients together in a large bowl.
- 3Add oil and eggs; mix thoroughly.
- 4In another bowl, mash bananas with a potato masher or fork.
- 5Add bananas and oatmeal to batter.
- 6Spray a loaf pan with cooking spray.
- 7Pour batter into pan and bake until top of loaf is firm to touch.
- 8This should take 45 to 55 minutes.
- 9Remove from oven and allow to cool in pan for 5 minutes.
- 10Remove from pan and cool on a wire rack for another 10 minutes.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana-Oatmeal Bread
Serving Size: 1 (88 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 185.9
- Calories from Fat 24
- Total Fat 2.7 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 18.6 mg
- Sodium 210.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 15.8 g
- Protein 4.6 g