Original recipe comes from Weight Watchers - 3 pts per serving
Make and share this Banana-Oatmeal Bread recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix all dry ingredients together in a large bowl.
- Add oil and eggs; mix thoroughly.
- In another bowl, mash bananas with a potato masher or fork.
- Add bananas and oatmeal to batter.
- Spray a loaf pan with cooking spray.
- Pour batter into pan and bake until top of loaf is firm to touch.
- This should take 45 to 55 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool in pan for 5 minutes.
- Remove from pan and cool on a wire rack for another 10 minutes.