Audrey M's Note:
A low fat dessert. Only 2 points.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place milk, sugar, vanilla, and banana in blender.
- 2Process 15 seconds at high speed until smooth.
- 3Pour mixture into a small bowl; fold in yogurt.
- 5Spoon into 4 dessert dishes; garnish each with 2 banana slices just before serving.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Banana Mousse
Serving Size: 1 (103 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 87.3
- Calories from Fat 10
- Total Fat 1.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 4.0 mg
- Sodium 46.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 12.6 g
- Protein 3.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: