Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A low fat dessert. Only 2 points.
- 2 tablespoons low-fat milk (1%)
- 4 teaspoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 medium banana, cut in quarters
- 1 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 8 slices bananas, 1/4 inch
- Place milk, sugar, vanilla, and banana in blender.
- Process 15 seconds at high speed until smooth.
- Pour mixture into a small bowl; fold in yogurt.
- Spoon into 4 dessert dishes; garnish each with 2 banana slices just before serving.
I found this recipe to be a bit bland. I would describe it as more of a flavored yogurt dish than a mousse. Still a great low-fat dessert and my 8 year old loved it!
I must admit I found this a little bland and would rate it a 4. The company I served it to, however, just raved about it!! So I gave it a 5 for them!! I served this in a wine glass and gave it a top layer of chocolate sauce and a dollop of whip cream. They really did like it.