Orange Dreamsicle Mousse
photo by HELEN W.
- Ready In:
- 2hrs 10mins
- 1 (1/3 ounce) box sugar-free orange gelatin
- 1 (1 ounce) box sugar-free instant white chocolate pudding mix
- 1 (8 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) container fat-free cool whip
- Dissolve the gelatin in 1 C boiling water.
- Add 1 C cold water and let set up for 5 minutes.
- Using an electric mixer, beat dry pudding mix into the jello until well blended. May have to set up for 5 minutes in refrigerator.
- Fold in mandarin oranges and cool whip.
- Chill either in a bowl or in individual mousse dishes.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
This recipe is amazing!! Light, creamy & bright with the guiltfree flavor of orange!! To anyone making this recipe..DOUBLE it!! You won't be sorry you did..Thank You for sharing this recipe HD !! update July 2,2009..I made this with sf Lime jello & sf white chocolate pudding mix with sf cool whip and added no sugar added crushed pineapple for a twist on flavors..WONDERFUL!!
This is the BOMB! Made as instructed but did add a cup of fresh sliced strawberries in addition to the can of mandarin oranges. It fooled DH into thinking it took more time than it did! He loves orange sherbert & made him as happy as a fresh lemon meringue pie (good for me)!<br/>I will be making this again! Thankyou HDMac for a great fast satisfying dessert!
see 14 more reviews
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
We live in the beautiful Pacific Northwest. I am an office manager and my DH and I love riding on our Harley! I love to cook and have a large family. I enjoy my family, fellowship with good friends, crocheting, crafts, reading, our Harley! Just getting involved in a new church and looking to what we will be doing there in service. Oh, gosh, if I had month off, I think we would tootle around this great country of ours on our Harley. Never seen the Grand Canyon and would love that... hmmm, wonder who will pay for that!? LOL I love the Taste of Home magazine and my favorite cookbook is Best of Friends, Etc and Best of Friends, Too. Great ones! Along with my dozens of church cookbooks!