Chocolate Banana Mousse
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
A quick, easy, delicious dessert, but not if you're counting calories!
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 pint whipping cream
- 2 medium bananas
- 8 ounces dark chocolate or 8 ounces milk chocolate (depending on taste)
- Whip cream with electric beaters.
- Mash the bananas with a fork.
- Place chocolate in a jug and microwave for 15 to 20 seconds at a time, until melted and smooth.
- Stir frequently while it's melting.
- Mix cream and mashed bananas together.
- Add melted chocolate and fold together lightly for a marbled effect.
- Serve in glass dishes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION