- 2 bananas, sliced
- 1 oreo pie crust (6 oz.)
- 1⁄3 cup chopped walnuts
- 3 tablespoons caramel ice cream topping
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 (8 ounce) container french vanilla cool whip
- 4 semi-sweet chocolate baking squares
Directions See How It's Made
- Spread bananas onto bottom of crust; top with nuts and caramel topping.
- Beat pudding mix and milk in large bowl with whisk for 2 minutes.
- Stir in half the cool whip, spoon into crust.
- Microwave chocolate in medium bowl until melted.
- Whisk in remaining cool whip, cool slightly.
- Spread over pie.
- Refrigerate 4 hours.