Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Indulgent, rich and so addictive! I prefer them made with whole wheat pastry flour because it gives them an airy, moist texture but all-purpose works well too. Enjoy with a glass of milk!
- 3⁄4 cup butter
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup mashed banana
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour or 1 1⁄2 cups whole wheat pastry flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup shredded coconut
- 1⁄2 cup frozen mini chocolate peanut butter cup
- Preheat oven to 400. Grease a muffin tin or line the cups with paper liners.
- Mix the butter, sugar, eggs and banana with a mixer on medium speed.
- Sift in the flour, baking soda and salt. Mix on low just until combined.
- With a wooden spoon, stir in vanilla, coconut and mini peanut butter cups.
- Fill muffin cups 2/3 full and bake batter for 15 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in a cupcake comes out clean.
- Let cool completely before frosting. Coconut Buttercream or Nutella-Peanut Butter frosting taste great!