Flourless Chocolate Peanut Butter Sandwich Cookies
photo by L.A.s Kitchen
- Ready In:
- 1hr 8mins
- Cookies: Preheat the oven to 350°F Lightly grease two baking sheets.
- Stir all of the ingredients together until smooth. Scrape the bottom and sides of the bowl, and stir again till smooth. It will be a soft, batter-like dough.
- Drop batter onto the prepared baking sheets using a teaspoon, then lightly flatten using the back of a spoon sprayed with cooking spray. Bake the cookies for 6-8 minutes. They should spread, become somewhat shiny, and develop faintly crackly tops.
- Remove the cookies from the oven, and allow them to cool right on the pan.
- Filling: Mix the butter and peanut butter until smooth.
- Add the sugars and vanilla. Beat until smooth.
- Form balls with aproximetly one tablespoon batter each.
- Flatten each ball, then place between two cookies to form a sandwich.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!