Recipe by Tisme
Personaly I dont like mushrooms, but made this for dinner because the rest of the family enjoy them, and they loved these. I served these with meat but it seems it would go down well as a side to anything.....or just on its own for vegetarians. Served as a dish this recipe would serve 4 or as a main it would serve 2.
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons sweet chili sauce
- ground black pepper
- 600 g button mushrooms
- 1⁄3 cup chopped fresh herb (parsley, chives, tarragon)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven 220c.
- Combine olive oil, balsamic vinegar, garlic, brown sugar, sweet chilli sauce and salt and pepper in a screw-top jar, shake well to combine.
- Place the mushrooms into a large bowl and pour over the vinegar mixture.
- Toss mushrooms with mixture well to combine ingredients and mushrooms together.
- Spoon the mushrooms and marinade into a greased baking dish and roast for about 20- 25 minutes, tossing twice during cooking, or until the mushroom are tender.
- Sprinkle mushrooms with the herbs and serve.