Simple and Cheap Vegan Lentil Soup
- Ready In:
- Heat oil in soup pot over medium heat.
- Saute onions and garlic until onions are transparent, be careful not to burn the garlic.
- While onions and garlic are sauteed dissolve the vegetable bouillon cube in a cup of the water called for.
- Add the dissolved bouillon, remaining water, lentils, potatoes, carrots, and salt and pepper to the sauteed onions and garlic.
- Stir to combine everything and then cover. Allow to cook until potatoes are easily penetrated with a fork or knife.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!