Recipe by Chef Jeff Z
Weight Watchers (4 pts)
Top Review by Color Guard Mom
I think next time I'll scale back the vinegar a little more, other than having a bit of too much of that taste - this was very good. I love mushrooms and these were excellent. Thanks for posting! Made for I Recommend Tag Game.
- 9.85 ml vegetable oil
- 44.37 ml balsamic vinegar
- 9.85 ml Dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 453.59 g boneless skinless chicken breast
- 473.18 ml mushrooms, halved
- 78.07 ml chicken broth
- 1.23 ml dried thyme
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium bowl mix two tablespoons vinegar, the mustard and garlic. Add chicken and turn to coat.
- In a non-stick skillet, heat 1 teaspoon of oil.
- Transfer chicken and marinade to skillet. Saute chicken until cooked through, about 3 minutes on each side. Transfer chicken to platter and keep warm.
- Heat remaining teaspoon of oil in skillet. Saute mushrooms for one minute. Add broth, thyme, and remaining tbsp of vinegar. Cook, stirring occasionally until mushrooms are deep brown, about two minutes longer.
- Spoon mushrooms on chicken and serve hot.