Balsamic Chicken With Mushrooms
- In a nonstick skillet, heat 1 tsp oil.
- In a small bowl, mix2 tbsp.vinegar,mustard, and garlic. Add chicken and turn to coat.
- Transfer chicken and marinade to skillet. Saute chicken until cooked through, about 3 minutes on each side.Transfer chicken to platter and keep warm.
- Heat remaining oil in skillet. Saute mushrooms for 1 minute. Add broth,rosemary,and remaining vinegar.Cook mushrooms until they are a deep brown, about 2 minutes longer.
- Serve chicken topped with mushrooms.