1/2 Photos of Baked Walleye
Chuck in Killbuck's Note:
I got this recipe from a fishing magazine years back and it wound up my make again section. Goes well with a platter of rice or a hot baked potato.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Dip fish in melted butter, salt, pepper and lemon juice.
- 3Place fish fillets into shallow baking pan.
- 4Place mushrooms and onions over the top of fish, then spoon any remaining butter mixture over fish.
- 5Bake at 350°F for 15-20 minutes until fish flakes.
Browse Our Top Freshwater Fish Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Freshwater Fish Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Baked Walleye
Serving Size: 1 (35 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 156.8
- Calories from Fat 155
- Total Fat 17.3 g
- Saturated Fat 10.9 g
- Cholesterol 45.8 mg
- Sodium 152.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 0.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
walleyed pike fillet