Recipe by Chuck in Killbuck
I got this recipe from a fishing magazine years back and it wound up my make again section. Goes well with a platter of rice or a hot baked potato.
- 4 walleyed pike fillet
- 6 -8 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄3 cup mushroom (sliced)
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onions
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Dip fish in melted butter, salt, pepper and lemon juice.
- Place fish fillets into shallow baking pan.
- Place mushrooms and onions over the top of fish, then spoon any remaining butter mixture over fish.
- Bake at 350°F for 15-20 minutes until fish flakes.