Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
We have unanimously made this our official Christmas Dinner Dish!
Make and share this Baked Stuffed Seafood Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- Drizzle olive oil diagonally across 8 1/2 x 11" pan.
- Divide 1 butter stick into approximately 9 pads of butter and scatter over the bottom of the pan.
- Divide haddock into 1" thick pieces and layer above pads of butter leaving minimal spacing in the pan.
- Layer with Ritz Stuffing Mix* #1.
- (Will be needing 2 mixes).
- Stuffing Mix*:.
- 2 sleeves Ritz Crackers (crumbs) set aside in a mixing bowl.
- In a small pan, saute 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil, 1 stick of butter, 3 Tablespoons chopped onion and 2 pressed garlic cloves. When onions appear "clear", pour liquid mixture into mixing bowl containing cracker crumbs and mix well coating all crumbs.
- In a family size skillet pan, saute 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil, 1 stick of butter, 3 Tablespoons chopped onion and 3 pressed garlic cloves along with 1/2 pound shrimp, 1/2 pound bay scallops, 1/2 pound cubed imitation crabmeat, 1 pound whole baby clams (and optional 2 chopped lobster tails), if you have any leftover haddock, cut into smaller pieces and add to skillet as well. Let simmer on medium low for about 15 minutes and layer seafood mixture next into the pan.
- Add your second and final layer of Ritz Stuffing Mix*.
- Cover with foil and bake at 350°F for 60 minutes.