This is simple and delicious. Baked peach with cinnamon and dark brown sugar. I got the recipe from a friend that I tweeked and made it better (lol). It's good eatin alone fresh out the oven or with vanilla ice cream. I love it because it taste good but also so simple to make. Clean up is easy to. Just take up the foil and throw away.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line baking sheet with aluminan foil.
- Cut your peaches in half. Remove the seed and pit center (the red residue left from the seed).
- In the center of the peach (where the seed pit used to be) put 1 tbsp of butter in each half and place on baking sheet.
- On each peach half put a 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- Then on each half put 2 Tbsp of dark brown sugar, be sure to cover the whole peach half in the dark brown sugar.
- Place baking sheet with peach halves in oven; cook for 20 minutes. *When the peaches are done, sprinkle more dark brown sugar to taste.
- SN: This is good ate alone or with vanilla ice cream.